วันเสาร์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Dear Diary: My tradition of writing postcard




Dear Diary: 

Greetings from Brasov, Romania.

I've my last day in Romania after the YiA4SDGs from 30-11 July 2016. 28 Participants from ...

We 've got an opportunity to do flashmob, taking pictures with locals to promote SDGs* which I got to read more about these goals when getting back. 

This will become 1 of my unforgettable experience as it's my 1st time in Europe.  I've not expected that it'd be so productive like this. 

**
Remark:  It's my tradition to try to write a postcard to myself when traveling to new places.  Postcards in Romania are so beautiful & not expensive. Around 20 B.  I use them as a gift for English students who can answer questions from Romania that I posted on FB group: TSUWESTERN.

Q.1 :  What is this? 
Hint:   It's in front of a traditional village in Romania.
A.   :   A beehive (รังผึ้ง)

Kotchy was so clever. When I saw this, I didn't know what it was so I needed to ask a museum staff. She said it's a beehive!  So big. To me, it looked like a fish trap!




Q.2:  What are these 2 people's nationalities?
A.: Italian.




Best, the Junior student to-be answered my question correctly so I wrote a postcard to him and when I reached Suvannabhumi Airport, I went to the post office on the 4th floor to send it from BKK  on 12/7/16.  It reached him on 20/7/16. Glad that I've completed my determination to send pics to friends/students. 







** I sent 3 postcards to Jum (Songkhla), Keng (BKK), & Best (Trang).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น