วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

MY WAY of Enjoying Life: Film making volunteer





Wake-mode Way has spent her summer volunteering to help make a short film which's filmed in Songkhla.
Let's see how enjoyable it is that till now she still does it and becomes a good friend with Mr. Ryan.

------------------------
From the end of May, I have volunteered to support Ryan, a German-American filmmaker, who has made a short film of Songkhla. I knew him via Aj. Nok. After I had a group discussion with him, I was excited that he was going to do the film in my hometown, Songkhla city. I decided to help him whatever I could till now:)
He has taught me a lot. How to be - a translator - a interviewer - a co-director – to deal with local people - learn English – more importantly to HAVE A LIFE.
I learnt that to learn English I have to PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE. Do it again and again. Well, I have to read English books every day, too, although I don't understand it clearly. He told me to just read it for fun! Reading is the best way to learn something. Yes. Books are food for brain.
In addition, I shouldn't be worried about the way I speak.
Sometimes I said something wrong, but I didn't stop speaking. I fixed it.
Ryan told me that nobody is perfect.
Everyone makes mistakes.
I have to convince myself " I CAN DO IT".


Okay guys, you are English major. We have a lot of chances to learn English. We can use English in daily life to speak with friends, teachers, or foreigners. To read novels, news, text books or something else.
Above all, don't be shy! Working with foreign friends, like I have done with Ryan grow my self-confidence. Now I don’t be afraid to speak English anymore. Thanks tons Mr. Ryan, my teacher out of class.

-----------------

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น