วันพุธที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2563

HHH story: Keeping in touch with TUSEF staff after COVID-19





Dear Contributor,

I am pleased to inform you that we had already compiled an exclusive ebook “Stories of Fulbrighter’s Impact” gathering impressive accounts from you and other 12 Fulbrighters to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Fulbright Program in Thailand. The ebook will be officially launched on our website (www.fulbrightthai.org) and Facebook (Fulbright Thailand TUSEF) on July 1, the date of our establishment kha.

In addition to the ebook, we also planned for online and, hopefully, in-person activities throughout the second half of the year 2020. Check our Facebook for the update na kha. In fact, you can also initiate a celebration project in your own style. Let your creativity run free! But don’t forget to share with us. We love to hear from our Fulbright Thailand Family.

Once again, thank you for your sharing kha.

Chotima/Poon/P'Poon

------------

Nokdiya Wisamitanan nokdiya@gmail.com

Attachments23 Jun 2020, 01:31 (1 day ago)
to Fulbright
Dear P'Poon,

Thx for your email.  Hope all Fulbright staff are doing well and stay safe during COVID-19.  After getting your email, I realized that I haven't replied to thank u for the Hanuman charm yet. I'm staying safe and healthy in Songkhla.  I think this has been my COVID-19 protection! (I've written it in my blog

My good news was last week I got quite the same award that I was awarded from HHH. Fellowship 8 years ago. ( I I shared this award story in 'Stories of Fulbrighter's Impact already).  From the pic., there are 3 teachers from my dept. who were awarded outstanding teachers. 1) Teaching  2) Research 3) Public Service and Student Development.  I got the 3rd category.  (My dept. has 22 lecturers and this year it's the first year that outstanding teachers are highly recognized in 3 fields. I'm glad that I can request what I want so I asked to get soil for the garden behind my dept.  Now I've my own rooftop garden on the 4th fl. behind the main office:)

I am also delighted that this year Ms.Fatin Hulu was awarded the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.  After returning from the USA 8 years ago, I have produced 3 Eng. major students who passed this scholarship. 

I'll keep updated with Fulbright's website & FB page. 

Warmest,
Nok

--------------

23 Jun 2020, 23:57 (3 hours ago)
to me
Ajarn Nok kha,

Congratulations to you and your department kha. You deserve the award and all the credit. Thanks also for sharing your blog na kha. Lot's of energy still! 
(Wish I can absorb your energy...online!) 

I'm glad you are doing well. This year, we have to send all the U.S. grantees back in April. Some of Thai grantees also have to depart from the U.S. earlier than planned. Very chaotic kha. At TUSEF, we take turns going to the office. Despite all the challenges and difficulties, I think this is the period for learning in many aspects. I'm sure you have many things to discuss with your students kha.

And I'm so impressed with your achievement in producing a Fulbrighter every 3 years! You are truly a Fulbright seed kha. Congratulations and thank you!

We should have an activity at TSU na kha. 

P'poon


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น