วันศุกร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2563

The Little Prince & I ( Book recommendation)





'The Little Prince' is one of the books I always highly recommend students to read. I've just checked from Google and found that it's been translated into 250 languages!

---------------
I took an opportunity to introduce 'The Little Prince' to Ed. Eng. major freshmen of 1 term / 2020.

Assignment 2: Your favorite book (Deadline: Tues. 7 July 2020)
Direction:
  1. Post 1 picture of you holding a book. ( It should be your favorite book if possible). Give reasons why you love that book or anything you want to share with friends.
  2. Bring 1-2 books from home to our class. We'll have 'Book Discussion Program' in class. ( You are supposed to be able to share with friends in front of class the reason you bring those books to class. At the end of book discussion, students are supposed to exchange books with classmates for a few week.)
----------
Sample:
A book is a kind of drugs, to me. I've spend at least 1 hour a day to read books. I exercise to make me physically active, but books are more important than that. They always keep me mentally active. During COVID-19 pandemic, I mostly have stayed at home; however, I don't get bored as I've plenty of books on my bookshelves waiting for me to read. They feel lonely and wonder when I will pick them up.

There are some books that I read repeatedly. One of them is 'The Little Prince'. I strongly recommend that all Eng. majors should read this book. Then, you'll surely fall in love with the Little Prince. The famous quote from this book is ' The most beautiful thing in the world can't be seen or touched,they are felt with your heart'. I planned to use this book as our outside reading book in our class, but since it's been translated into 250 languages! How amazing!
----------
** I took this pic. at 'ร้านหนังสือเล็กๆ' at Yaring Rd. I just knew this year after visiting this bookstore for many times that the bookshop owner translated 'The Little Prince' into Thai! Wow! Neat!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น