วันศุกร์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2562

Running barefoot: Class Reflection















Yesterday we learned about "A Natural Way to Run", in the Vocabulary Skill Development class. I learned that running had two ways that are running with shoes and running barefoot or without shoes. After the lesson completion, we played a game. We were divided into two groups: group 1 and group 2. In this game, we had to tell our selected lecturer 5 words which contained the letter we picked before. 




Actually, it's like a vocabulary test for me but I enjoyed this game. Haha.
In my group, we did some vocabulary reviews for some hard letters like "Z" and "X". I felt so happy and I enjoyed this game from the beginning until the end. I can take a lot of value in this game like teamwork and encouraging one other. For me, encouragement is the most important thing because when our friend felt weak, we helped him/her to become spiritually strong again.
                                                                             ( Merlin, Indonesian exchange student)
  




To join the activity, it makes me enjoyable. We can show teamwork. We encouraged each other to be active players. I didn't​know why I could not ​stop laughing and smiling while playing the game. It's​a really productive​activity​ to promote both knowledge and friendship.
We reviewed vocabulary to our team members. We thought beforehand about some letters which aren’t regularly seen as a first letter of the word such as the letter ''​X''.
                                                                        (Mon, 4th year  Ed. Eng. student)



22/11/2019

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น