วันศุกร์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

Future for Education: Wk 1

Reflect on:

  • your previous learning experiences. Think about one particularly successful and one unsuccessful learning experience. Consider what were the conditions that made this experience successful or unsuccessful for you and what this tells you about your own preferred ways to learn.
Answer

I feel successful when in class a teacher accepts / agrees with my idea and give me a compliment. I feel I got to study harder or prepare for class so that I'd get more compliments and the teacher could recognize me in class.  I like to  answer in class, show my ideas and get to know classmates' ideas. I also appreciate a teacher who asks lots of questions and let students digest and think about the question critically.  

On the contrary, I feel unsuccessful when a class is very quiet. No one answers teacher's questions. Then, teachers get annoyed and the mood of the class has changed to uncomfortable one. 

Overall, my own preferred ways to learn is to learn outside class. I manage my time to study before class if the subject is very interesting and the teacher encourages students to talk and share in class.  I do more research when I'm curious of the topic in class and feel like the knowledge in class's not enough for my thirst of knowledge. 

                                                                                                    Fri. 22.4.16

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น