วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2563

English Camp IRO experience: Wildan

I have been passionate about going camping but I have never camped before in my life so, this is my very first camp. The reason why I love going camping might be that I love the adventure spirit of it and I love being surrounded by nature. Going camping without any activities is boring but this camp is very well-organised that despite the bad weather the camp could still run well and the indoor activities were not bad at all. Here are my 2 favourite activities. Of course we went camping, so my number one most favourite activity would be hiking which excited me so much I even did some exercises to prepare my body before going for a tough 1066 stairs climbing, it was my first time to climb up a mountain that high but surprisingly I did well I made to the top of the mountain safely without any pains and I thank myself that I didn't give up eventhough my legs trembled hard but I felt peculiarly good that I was able to push myself to a new limit.
TSU Iron chef is my number two most favourite activity. I admired all my teammates they all have skills in cooking, I am someone who is not familiar in cooking field but I did what I can my best to at least be useful to them. This activity alone could already strenghten up our relationship. We had a lot of fun cooking, chit-chating and laughing throughout the activity, although we were pretty serious at first that the gas we were given was not working and one of our menu had a very terrible taste that we thought it was unfixable, yet at last I don't know how we did it but we won 2 titles, 1 for each, and everyone seems surprised.
Many new things I have learnt from this camp, so much experience I did gain and a lot of fun I had during this camp I was very much satisfied with all the activities. I'm proud that I joined this camp, I'm proud that I made it to the top of Khao Ok Thalu mountain, I'm grateful for everyone's kindness and friendliness and I want to say thank you to all the teachers that held this camp making us meet each-other, broadening up my perspective, strengthening up our relationship. Reporter: Mr. Wildan, a freshman from Education Faculty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น