วันอังคารที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2563

Who's who behind the first running event of TSU!





Who's who behind the first running event of TSU!
I did my duty as an entertainer for Run U 2 Sea because I’m a member of the Recreation section of Thaksin University Club. Our duty was entertaining running participants, so all of my team came to join this project for entertaining, encouraging and cheering runners who came to join this 10 K mini-marathon & 6 K fun run project; Run U 2 Sea.

I hadn't slept yet the night before because the night before was ED.ENG Goodbye Seniors night. First I felt exhausted because I hadn't slept yet, but when after I saw a lot of people joined this mini-marathon project, it changed my mood. They all looked very excited to join this project; moreover, they prepared themselves very well for this running event. Therefore, I had to do my best as an entertainer from the Recreation Section of Thaksin University.

Reporter: Tor, Ed. Eng.major sophomore

Sun. 1/03/2020

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น