วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2563

Crazy Rich Asians: Crazy me



Surprisingly, I've found 'Crazy Rich Asians, a novel by Kevin Kwan, on a library bookshelf.  Wow! I have never thought that the library would have this new novel. When I visited airports, I saw this novel on the shelf and I was kind of tempted to buy it. However, as it's quite expensive.  400 B. something. I decided not to buy it as I still have lots and lots of both Thai and Eng.books on my shelves at home. 

I watched the movie, Crazy Rich Asians, last year and I may admit that I enjoyed it a lot. That rarely happened to me because I'm a person who loves to finish the book ิbefore watching the movie. But since the movie was so popular that I'd like to watch it (at that time) NOW, I asked 1 student to download this movie for me. 

Hurrah! Finally, I watched the movie.  What's the next consequence?

I was less likely to read its novel.  Even I realized that the movie was based on the best seller novel. This was (also) the first time, I felt that the movie was good enough.  No need to read the book. However, when I saw the novel in the TSU library, I borrowed it and took the time to read it.  The first 2 chapters weren't that tempting enough, but as I watched the movie already so I kind of knew the plot of the book. 

The novel was with me for almost 2 months and when the due date is approaching I tried to read it at least 2 chapters a night. Haha...

It's a nice novel that I've learned more about S'pore ways of life.  I've been to S'pore for 7 times, so I could imagine and picture scenes in the novel.  That makes me enjoy the novel more. 

There are 2 more sequel novels after 'Crazy Rich Asians', namely, China Rich Girlfriend, and Rich People Problems.  

I'll be hunting them soon. I'm now getting crazy of these novels;)





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น