วันพุธที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2560

SE-ED of reading habits growing in TSU

Let's enjoy reading.
Yesterday afternoon and today, you may see books scattered around our campus. Don't hesitate & be surprised. Just get it for free and you'll get 1 new friend apart from the book as well.
Ed. Eng. sophomores & some HUSO seniors are now thinking BIG. They'd like to plant reading habits in TSU and they hope those who pick the book will enjoy the free book and 'PAY IT FORWARD' ( give it away to a new student after reading).
"Today reader, tomorrow leader"

Let's see how happy both givers and receivers are!
-------------





I put the book on the motorbike seat. I didn't know who is the owner of the motorbike parking near the canteen; I just randomed. After I had waited about 20 minutes, this girl picked up the book. She carefully considered my note and the content inside the book, but she looked hesitate to bring it with her, I can see her looking around like looking for someone. So, in the end, I showed up and asked her 'why did she decide to pick it up?' and she answered 'it reminded her when she was young, she liked books 'Nuhin' very much.'
                                                                                          Bongkod (Yim) 

------------------------


I hid my book at the door of Education student club. I waited about 25 minutes. A man picked my book which I hid. He’s my senior who’s vice head of Education student club, so he’s interested in this book. He said”It’s good for me and thank you”. I described him about Pay It Forward Project, he thought it’s a excellent project. I was proud and so glad.😃❣️

                                                                                                      Pakinee 
-----------------


I left my book on the table at science building. I waited the people to pick it around 15 minutes. Finally, There was a boy left from the room. He noticed my book on the table and picked it up. He read about it. And then, I told him that is my book. He felt frightened but I told he don't worry this is my project. You can take it to read. And I explained about our project. He felt surprised and he told me " Thank you so much " I was very happy 😚 about Pay It Forward project.
                                                                                                  Sine

------------


Sorry for my lateness 🙏
I progressed this program since 3 days ago, in this class. I put my book which is about Tenses on the floor in front of the lift in 13 building because I thought that if I put it on other places, it might have no one feeling interested in it because it's quite an English book! Amazingly, less than 1 minute l left my book, there is a senior from HUSO picking up my book and she read notes on the book and she seemed interested. Then I told her about our progra, she understood it, and want to continue to do our Pay it Forward!
I got good feelings since I started this program until I finished it. I think this is really good activity to do good things to someone without thinking of the returns.

                                                                                               Manatchanok (Tear)
------------
***I want to read this BOOK (--author) 


She is a person who is interested in my book. She suddenly called me when she saw a note of PAY IT FOWARD in the book. She asked me about this project, what is it about? I told her about the project and she said it interesting project and it is a good idea. I will sent it to others then. 

                                                                            Saowapa (Ann)

-----------



📚 📚 Pay it forward 
I put my book at water cooler on the first floor on building 15. There were lots of people. I waited about 30 minutes. Then there were 2 students from Education Program in Social Studies interested in my book. They read on the cover and inside the book, but they looked hesitate to take it. I saw that, so I walked to them and told them.
I said, "You can take it. This book is free for you. When you finish this book, you can put it on somewhere for other people. I wish you will be happy with my book."
They looked so wonder and felt good about this project.
They told me, "Thank you so much. This is so interested. It's a great idea."
I feel nice and happy that I can give something nice and impressive memories to someone. #payitforward  
                                                                                               Saranya
----------------------------



📚 Pay it forward 📕 
I hid my book at science building. I put on the table. I was very excited. I waited about 15 minutes and I secretly photographed people who picked up my book. She was a girl who picked my book. And then, I described about pay it forward project. She was interesting and happy to receive the free book. She said that "Thank you, she will bring the book to teach to other children "
I felt very happy for this project😀
#payitforward 📚 

Sudarat  (Mew) 

----------

I hid my novel over the advertisement board in the canteen ,and I waited only 5 minuets. My junior found my novel. He said “ I have never read novel before, but I want to try.” I told him about pay it forward. He was interested and told me he will send it to other when he finishes reading.
                                       Panicha (Amm)  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น