วันเสาร์ที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Thank you note: guest speakers for Internship Preparation Seminar 2013


I'd like to use this blog to express my deep gratitude to all guest speakers for the Internship Preparation Seminar on 21/08/13

----------------------



Many thanks all guest speakers: Ball Winai SalemMango Tanya SkPoPe House PajiKuri, Suwanun Kugimiya, Aj. Tanapat, or N'Pu & Mr. Weerasith who made the Internship Preparation Seminar fruitful & productive.

You guys have got positive feedback from the audience as I heard them laughed and got something to ponder after the program. 

Pope -- Thanks for bringing a guitar along & sing for us. Also, thanks for being a guest for my 2 classes last week.  2 students came talk to me after class that it was the best class ever.

I'm also glad to see you in the news. You'd be very proud of it, I'm sure.


 

Mango --You're a confident & humble woman that can be a great reporter in the future. Keep up doing a good job. Thanks for taking a journey from Phuket - SK, then hurried back to Phuket. To me, it'd be such an exhausting trip.

Bao -- Thanks for driving from Phatthalung - Songkhla directly just for this program. Even though our schedule was changed 2-3 times, you're able to make it. See you on your graduation day next month!

Yod -- You're such a cheerful talker who can entertain the audience very well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. It's very hilarious. I love it! Keep writing.





Hopefully, the juniors & seniors have learned from this program and start thinking about the future job & how to reach their dreams.

1 ความคิดเห็น: