วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2563

Book Challenge: How to kill COVID-19 Boredom



Book Challenge:  How to kill COVID-19 Boredom

TSU officially closed from 7-30 April 2020 due to Coronavirus or as known as COVID-19 which has spread out worldwide, no matter poor or rich countries. Every country is equal these days.  I am surprised that USA surpassed China and Italy and currently has the highest no. of death in the world.  How come, this civilized and highly developed country has encountered this and still hopelessly struggled.

3 days ago, 8 Apr. 2020, while working and reading from home, I initiated the Book Challenge (again) to encourage outstanding students to write and share the book they’re reading recently or the books they finished and want to recommend to friends.  I plan to post theirs on our FB: TSUWESTERN to keep the page posted as lately I don’t have anything to post.  By so doing, I secretly hope that other students who read the post may think about reading as a tool to kill time. 

Reading, to me, is my best friend whom I won’t get bored ever.
Reading is a drug to cure my boredom.
Reading is money.  You read and you may get some ideas, expand them and make some money at the end.
Reading is home.  You feel at home when you read. Everywhere can be your home sweet home while reading. You’d feel your own space and immense in your world of imagination.

Who are my lovely bookworms? 

Year Level
Book
Name
1st Ed. Eng.
The Bear
Nay
Forrest Gump
Prae
Pride and Prejudice / The Boy in Striped Pajamas
Pikul
Ganhi
Pluem
Robinson Crusoe
Joy

Kan
1st HUSO
Bible
Oil
Peter Rabbit
Non
2nd Ed.Eng.
BUJO Journal
Bee

I don’t like the world, but I like you (Chinese novel)
Guitar
 3rd HUSO Eng.
 Sweetheart
Farny
4th Ed.Eng
The Foucault of Star
Eye

The Arabian Night
Champ

เปลี่ยนแปลง
Fern
Former Eng. 
Miraculous Journey
Jay


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น