วันจันทร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Explore Worldview through English!




" The more you practice a language, the more you master it"
City English Project is such a productive program for me.
All American teacher volunteers are so kind and friendly
As a Chinese-major student, I’m looking forward to a program like this. It has brushed up my Eng a lot, especially in term of pronouncing English words, moreover I've learned some conversational English, Christianity beliefs and American cultures like, Greeting, firm shaking hands.
When meet and greet an American person make direct eye contact as you are firmly shaking hands with the person . And any others interesting activities in class. Overall, this activity is a benefit for me to enhance more English knowledge.
*The program has run from 31 Jul- 3 Aug. 2018 from 9-11 a.m.


Reporter: Pawit, soon-to-be 4th year Chinese major student 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น