วันพุธที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2560

New Year 2018 resolutions



New Year resolutions 2018

-  Finish teaching materials for Eng. for Tourism course

-  Morning Walk 2 days/week
- Cycle every afternoon after work
- Write a diary online HERE at least 2 times/month
-  READ inspirational books or interesting books and review them HERE ( These days I've read lots of books esp. novels I borrowed from TSU library, but still not manage time to write reviews so hopefully this would become a habit I do it more regularly.
-  Get new interesting articles or news from sources/magazine ( e.g. From Secret, monthly magazine I just knew that there's one lady named Matilda who has worn same cloths to work for nearly 4 days and after her story became viral, her boss declared the day ' Dress like Matilda Day'.
Later, she became famous and inspired many ladies to dress like her.



I'm thinking what would happen here in Thailand if someone dresses like Matilda or has her own style of same cloth every day. Will she gossip or people think she is boring.   Like many women, when she wakes up, she's a problem of finding cloths to match her days or cloths she wants to wear to work. Even when she wears that cloth she still feels dissatisfied.

OHHH!  This's quite serious for women these days. Haha...including me, who's changed clothes 2-3 times before going to work or looked for clothes in a hurry.

For 1 year that Thais mourned for the death of our beloved late king Rama 9th, that we wear only black clothes for 1 year.  Life was a lot simpler when we didn't need to think of a colorful dress to wear each day.  After 1 year, some people think it's a good idea to wear only black.

This reminds me of my 2-month stay in Laos 3 years ago. I brought just a few dresses that I could pack in 1 suitcase so when I opened a wardrobe, I didn't think much of what I was wearing each day. On the other hand, at home, I'd waste my time choosing a dress each day.  Plus, I wasted my money buying new (2nd hand cloths) a lot each month.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น