วันเสาร์ที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2563

1st NYR: Walking longer distance (DONE)






In my Vocab. Skills Development class on 10 Jan. 2020, our class discussed the Paralympic Game and the song' We are superhuman' which challenges the ability of humans that we all could conquer any obstacles if we have strong determination and passion for it.  I asked 31 students to fill out the sentence starting from Yes, I can ..........   
And later, they were supposed to make it come true by the end of this term, 28 Feb. 2020. Then, 2 extra points will be theirs.  They seemed excited about this idea so we were going to start our new year fresh, huh? 

After the class, Lin, Nat & I have combined our new year resolutions.  Lin wanted to walk from TSU - Songkhla Old Town, while Nat wanted to run 20 km.  To me, I longed to do new activities that I've not done before.  I want to embrace the challenge.  

What should it be then?  

We've decided to walk from TSU - Songkhla Old Town from 8.15 a.m. That's the time we started. We googled and found that the distance would be about 5.6 km.  Don't look far, huh?  We stopped and bought egg tarts, deep-fried banana and sweet potato, water. That's it.  Walking along the beach and under shade made us not too exhausted. We walked slowly, but non-stop.  Better not to sit and rest as I would be lazy if sitting for too long. 

Passing the Sunday market, I bought 1 dress with panda patterns.  It was very lovely so I decided to buy it for 200 B. I'm kind of a panda lover. Now I've got a collection of 2 panda pens, 2 panda key rings and now a dress! So delighted. Thanks, Aj. Leiyu, the kind Chinese lecturer 



Now, I may say I've completed 1 NYR of exploring and doing new activities.  

DONE. TICKED /







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น