วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Weekend thought




Dear Diary,
 
Looking from my apt.window today's a sunshine day. Can't believe it was so gusty yesterday.

( During my US. 1 - year - stay, I've come up with winter weather terms a lot i.e. flurry, gusty , frigid etc. My thanks go to Marti, ESL teacher as well.)

When I was in Thailand, I didn't get ideas how these terms closely mean. Haha...
 



I'll be moving to do my internship alone in U. of Arizona, Tuscon, for 6 wks by the end of Apr. So, I'm starting sort things out to give away and tidy up my room. I always think that I can adjust to new environment very well, but being far away from my comfort zone in PSU, I'm not sure.
 
 Haha...probably when that time comes, I might write to you & say how happy I'll be in the middle of the desert where the univ.'s located :)

I visited the Grand Canyon once so I've got an idea how Arizona's like.


It'll become my newest experience since my 1st month stay in the sunshine state like CA, then move to cold area like Penn State, and desert Arizona'll be my last stop before heading back home around mid June 2012.

------------------------
Today  (Sun. 26 Feb. 2012),  I spent time emailing / posting on friends' Facebook.
 - Tula, Aom, May, Angela, Lina & Hong, P'Buum,P'Waew & Tohn, Yuka, Mod & Ozlem ( Skype)
------------------------------
When I've something to think thoroughly, to distract from it, writing to friends / blogs help me lessen tension. This's a really strong point of regular writing. Plus, it always keep me positive thinking. I love it.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น